Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm having a lovely time, are you?

Well, my little blog is spinning off in another direction, again. Sorry. I love all the book recommendations at the State of California, Department of Education site but...

I really want to concentrate on more current titles, some adult, some young adult, fiction especially, they read faster don't you think, and non-fiction, too. Maybe even some poetry. What? And of course I don't want to mess around with the really bad stuff. Ha. So I'm looking at more lists. Look for recommendations and reviews in the near future. In the meantime you might look at your very own library website for recommendations that come jolly fast right into you emailbox.

Cheers and all that,

MattieRae

PS: I think doing the world culture lists is a really good thing so I'm going to continue with that and the teacher stuff as well, I guess.

Here's one of the books on the bedside table:
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

No comments: